Board Meeting 150 - September 2008
Minutes of the hundred and fiftieth meeting of the Football Licensing Authority held on 8 September 2008 at Stadium MK, Milton Keynes
- Mr AJ Speed - Chairman
- Mr B Batson
- Dr J Dickie
- Ms J Summerell
- Mr J Woodrow
- Mr J R K de Quidt - Chief Executive
- Mrs N A Rutherford
1. Minutes of the previous meeting
- The minutes of the hundred and forty ninth meeting were agreed and signed by the Chairman.
- In future, the minutes would be published on the FLA website following the meeting when they are agreed and signed.
2. Matters arising
- The FLA website would be reviewed regularly and updated when appropriate.
- The Board were pleased with the encouraging response to the recruitment exercise for 3 Inspectors (grade B) posts. The Board were given a breakdown of the ethnic backgrounds of the 74 applicants.
3. Chief Executive’s reports (FLA(08)17 &18)
- The Board noted the content of the two reports.
- The meeting dates for 2009 were agreed. The April meeting would be held on 21 April.
4. Health and Safety (FLA(08)119)
- The Board approved the recommendations set out in the paper.
5. Date of the next meeting
- The next meeting would be Tuesday 7 October 2008 at 10am in Harcourt House. Members to note change of date.
FLA Secretariat - September 2008